HCMI’s Human Capital Metrics Handbook includes over 600 human capital metrics and 100 critical and best in class metrics, many of which have been quantified and published for the first time. This is a must have guide for all professionals interested in implementing actionable workforce analytics and planning. It is easy to use and effective, while delivering maximum insights for measuring, controlling and optimizing the workforce.
Distinct because of Two Key Points
- First, it guides users to critical and best in class metrics.
- Secondly, it outlines how each metric can be applied and combined with other metrics to maximize value delivery to the organization.
- Chapter introduction to Leadership and Development
- Employee Bench Strength
- Pay for Performance Incentive Differential
Establish & Implement Standards for Workforce Measurement and HR Metrics
Over 150 simple calculation and input metrics have been listed and defined to provide all of the metrics, inputs and sources necessary to successfully measure and calculate any of the metrics in this book. This guide provides a comprehensive list of over 450 workforce and HR measures with definitions, formulas and recommendations on most common and best metric uses.Metrics are Measured across all Elements of the Employee Life Cycle and are Broken Down by 9 Most Commonly and Best/Optimized Use.
Primary Metric Categories
- Cost, Revenue and Profit Optimization
- Recruiting and Hiring
- Leadership and Development
- Productivity and Performance
- Compensation and Benefits
- Human Resources and Center of Excellence
- Measurement, Structure and Headcount
- Mobility and Career Development
- Turnover and Retention
Links Directly to HCMI’s Workforce ROI Calculator
Use the Human Capital Metrics Handbook to quantify and measure workforce decisions in order to turn Workforce metrics into dollar savings and ROI.