Human Capital Management Institute’s (HCMI) goal is to help organizations transform their workforce data into a source of value and to drive fact based and data driven decision making via workforce measurement, planning and analytic modeling found in software and products. HCMI brings to bear a variety of solutions and tools enabling organizations to accelerate the journey toward workforce measurement and analytic excellence. By using these tools, companies can effectively begin to truly leverage their most valuable asset, the workforce, with facts and have a solid business case for everything HR does.
Software & Applications
HCMI offers several software applications to help human resource managers leverage data, metrics, and analytics to improve workforces and business outcomes.
- SOLVE takes HRIS systems data and turns it into workforce intelligence
- An integrated financial, business, customer, and human capital data solution
- Provide actionable insights to the productivity and effectiveness of the workforce
- Quantify value creation and cost savings opportunities
- Drive cost savings
- Forecast and increase productivity
- Quantify and predict performance, engagement and retention
A combination of three statements that will change how HR and Finance quantifies the workforce:
- A tool composed of three components that changes how HR and Finance quantifies the workforce
- Asset Statement: quantifies the total value and cost of the workforce
- Flow Statement: traces the flow of human capital across multiple dimensions by time periods
- A one-of-a kind tool that models workforce supply and demand based on cost of workforce, company financial projections, headcount, and workforce skills
- Has scenario based modeling of future projections
- Will help companies optimize headcount and cost models
Learn about, establish and enact standards for advanced human capital metrics and workforce measurement.
- Over 450 human capital metrics to measure, improve, and optimize the workforce
- Never before published advanced human capital metrics
- Learn the formulas, definitions, and best uses for critical metrics in all stages of the employee life cycle