A preview of our new white paper, Linking Human Capital to Business Performance, discusses the contribution of human capital metrics to a company’s stock price and continues to challenge the exclusion of human capital data in traditional public company reporting. For this paper, over 22,000 companies were analyzed and six human capital metrics were tested using 16 years of public company data from 1996 to 2011. Results include findings such as the following: a 10% increase in selected human capital metrics is associated with stock price gains ranging from 3% – 19% and the Total Cost of Workforce metric is superior to the standard headcount metric.
Effective leadership and talent management translate into long term success and a competitive advantage for many best in class organizations. As the war on talent intensifies, it is more important than ever for organizations to attract, retain and grow top talent. However, many companies lack insightful metrics and tools to link leadership to talent management, development and company performance. This topic, plus more will be covered in our Linking Leadership to Workforce Productivity webinar.
Organizations state that employees are their most valuable asset,and, for most organizations, the workforce is also their single largest expense. Today however, organizations provide little or no human capital information to investors or the public. While the SEC require extensive disclosure regarding traditional major assets such as financial, physical, and technological and intellectual property, no clear disclosure of human capital disclosure is required. Join us for more on this on our Predicting Financial Performance with Human Capital Metrics webinar.
- New - HCMI CEO, Jeff Higgins and Human Capital Source CEO, Dr. Jac Fitz-enz, present at the IHRIM 2012 Conference in Chicago. Listen to and view their presentation, "How to Link Analytics to Operating and Financial Results."
- TalentAlign poses two important questions in their latest newsletter. See why we thought their answers were Thought Leadership worthy.
- Check out the video demo of the integrated workforce planning and analytics tools: SOLVE Workforce Intelligence Software ™ The ultimate workforce planning and analytics software.
- HCMI CEO, Jeff Higgins, featured on CFO.com cover story: "Power from the People"
- HCMI announces Human Capital Financial Statements (HCF$TM). Revolutionary changes to HR, Finance and the investor community: BusinessWire Press Release 04/26/11
- Learn more about the ground-breaking HCF$: finally connecting Finance to HR. Whitepaper: Human Capital Financial Statements, Case study: Human Capital Financial Statements Appendix
- Are you tracking these 5 metrics? You should be! Download the Whitepaper to learn more: Top 5 Metrics for Workforce Analytics