This new full-length version of Human Capital Management Institute’s cutting-edge white paper lays out detailed analysis and evidence to support the conclusion that human capital metrics can successfully predict public company stock price changes (i.e., performance). The study includes data from over 22,000 companies and 6 human capital metrics over a period of 16 years between 1996 and 2011.
Jeff Higgins, CEO, Human Capital Management Institute and Jac Fitz-enz, CEO, Human Capital Source will present via live webcast on Monday, March 4th at 2:30pm EST. In this webcast, Jeff and Jac will discuss how to design and deliver human capital analytics in a way that positively affects organizational outcomes including human resources, finance and IT professionals.
- New - HCMI CEO, Jeff Higgins and Human Capital Source CEO, Dr. Jac Fitz-enz, present at the IHRIM 2012 Conference in Chicago. Listen to and view their presentation, "How to Link Analytics to Operating and Financial Results."
- TalentAlign poses two important questions in their latest newsletter. See why we thought their answers were Thought Leadership worthy.
- Check out the video demo of the integrated workforce planning and analytics tools: SOLVE Workforce Intelligence Software ™ The ultimate workforce planning and analytics software.
- HCMI CEO, Jeff Higgins, featured on CFO.com cover story: "Power from the People"
- HCMI announces Human Capital Financial Statements (HCF$TM). Revolutionary changes to HR, Finance and the investor community: BusinessWire Press Release 04/26/11
- Learn more about the ground-breaking HCF$: finally connecting Finance to HR. Whitepaper: Human Capital Financial Statements, Case study: Human Capital Financial Statements Appendix
- Are you tracking these 5 metrics? You should be! Download the Whitepaper to learn more: Top 5 Metrics for Workforce Analytics